Old March 18th 05, 03:29 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:35:00 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

I hate to tell Chuck, the apparent author, that I reliably copied, logged and
QSL'd RRI Dili prior to his reception using a Drake R7 here in 1990.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

But you weren't on that particular DXpedition with your R7, were you?

No, but if you read the article it states something about not being reliably
logged since 1970... by whom I guess is uncertain, I would guess in the USA, but
who knows.

If I recall I had reported both the reception and later QSL to NASWA, of which
Chuck is (was?) a member.

At any rate, it was about 5 years or so previous to their dxpedition.

I'm quite pleased that we were all able to hear it, as it was indeed rather rare.

The QSL is #192 on my list:

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxlist.htm

dxAce
Michigan