Old March 18th 05, 04:28 PM
BDK

Default To ALL Winn-Dixie Lovers!

In article .com,
says...
Al...I have a better idea. Why don't you set up two separate chain
letters with Winn Dixie and the supermarket-slapper separate
beneficiaries. Maybe they will each give you a cut of the take for
originating such a brilliant idea.

BTW, as a parent of three now fully grown children I never found a
situation in public or private where it was necessary to slap a child.
For those who subscribe to the sadist school of child rearing that kind
of behavior might be appropriate. For most of us who raise children
according to 20th century standards it isn't.

If the child is as you say truly incorrigible then the parent better
figure out what they are doing wrong in the raising of that child and
correct the childs behavior that way.

I still think Al needs a couple of slaps to the head. I would still be
willing to volunteer to do it. I used to be very good at ass 'whuppin
lowlifes, scumbags, whackjobs, etc.

Al certainly qualifies..

I wonder how much "Altitude" I can get? My record was about a foot off
the chair. My boss got one guy at least 18" off the chair once. We
laughed about it for a long time.

I want to make Al fly!

Right out of the chair. Into semiconsciousness!

BDK