Old March 18th 05, 04:38 PM

Well, first off thanks for all the great idea's folks!

I've signed up for the streaming WBBM. It remains to be seen if they'll
"black out" that service during Bear's games due to contractual
constraints - but definitely worth a try.

As for moving back to Chicago... it's a fantastic city and great sports
town with vibrant media, world-class architecture, and a wonderful
mid-western style, but DANG! those winters are soooooo looong!

-mb

wrote:
I know I will probally get slapped for it,but he could always move

back
to Shy town and get excellent WBBM reception on his radio.
cuhulin