Old March 19th 05, 12:56 AM
Dan Conti

Do you think that people in you hobby can not find ebay on their own?
Rationalize your spam any way you like, you are not doing anyone a favor by
flooding usenet.

Flooding Usenet?

Give me a break. What is it now, beat up on Dan time?

Keep it coming, I can take it. You people are pikers.

Show me the FLOOD! In the last two months I posted TWO scanners here FA.

I can show you a TON of SPAM and FA postings that would make the Noahs
Ark flood look like a puddle.

Get off your high horse and knock it off already.

I admitted I made the posts, I USE MY REAL NAME, and stated I would only
post FS in the swap group from now on. WHat mmore do you want?

It's more then ANY of you would do.

Dan