Old March 18th 05, 11:18 PM
Lucky

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"Lucky" wrote in message
I just hooked up my Yaesu FRG-7700 after not using it for like 3 months.

For
an old radio, it still sounds so good and I really enjoy playing with it.

have the low pass external FF-5 filter for it too plus a FRA-7700. I
don't
need to use external speakers with it either as the stock speaker in it
is
wonderful.

Yes these older radio are fun to use. I see the FRG-7's and FRG-7700's

keep
going up in price on Ebay. Great collectors rig.

Lucky

So, what do you want for it. :-)

I wouldn't sell it! To me, the money I got for it would not give me the same
enjoyment I get from the radio. There are just those times when you're in
the mood for using one of these older rigs. But, if you look good on Ebay
every day, you can find one pretty cheap in good cond.

Lucky