Old March 19th 05, 01:18 AM
Telamon

In article . com,
"Dan" wrote:

Tim Smolens wrote:
Anybody listen to Marion's Attic on a regular basis like I do? Or
am I the only one here who does? Listen to WBCQ, the Planet on
7.415 MHz and http://www.wbcq.com at 9:00 PM Eastern time every
Saturday. She Plays Mostly Edison Cylinder records from the 1890's
to the 1920's. Diamond Discs also! Check out her official site
http://hometown.aol.com/marionweb

Yeah, 7.415 on Weekends is pretty good. Alan Wiener Worldwide,
Marions Attic, Tashe ( Haven't heard her in a while..?)

& Radio TimTron & Radio New york International on Sunday

Lost Disc radio show & Steve Cole..

Even like " Goddess Irina1 " & " Juliets Wild Kingdom "

WBCQ is the place for eccentric radio programs on SW.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California