Old March 19th 05, 01:06 AM
Dan Conti

Now Dan, no doubt someone done you wrong, but....
Asking for additional funds for PayPal is against THEIR terms of
service, and of course they are owned by Ebay, so you just set
yourself up for someone to get you kicked out of PayPal.

Bruce...thanks for the "heads up", I didn't realize it was against their
rules, but once again, I;ve seen it done numerous times. I guess it's
just Dan Conti who can't do it!

Looks like this one was jinxed and I just aint gonna sell it Bruce.

If I put it on eBay for a BUY IT NOW price of $150.00, do you think
anyone would drop a dime on me to get it cancelled?

DO you think anyone would comment here on how cheapt it was?

I doubt it.

I just wonder if there was something in your listing that was
offensive to them - did you say "cellular blocked"?. They may key on
the word "cellular" in any radio auction.

Nope. Nothing. The bid on it the last time I looked before it was
squashed was $510.00. More then what I listed the Buy It Now at. Yes,
a high price, but I cannot control that, and I am sure anyone else here
would look to get that price as well.

Read through previous posts and you will see the original FA on it and
then some interesting comments. You make your own judgement.