Old March 19th 05, 05:16 AM

Lloyd A Davies wrote:
From Hal Turners Website...

STATE JUDGE HOLDS HIMSELF ABOVE
UNITED STATES CONGRESS!
RULES FEEDING TUBE CAN BE REMOVED FROM BRAIN DAMAGED TERRI SCHIAVO
DESPITE SUBPOENA FROM UNITED STATES CONGRESS ORDERING HER APPEARANCE IN

U.S. CAPITOL
Florida Judge says he "knows of no cogent reason" for Congress to
involve itself."
It's not for him to know. It is for him to obey. This guy is a little

too impressed with himself. He needs to be knocked down a few pegs. It

is a federal crime to do anything to impede, harm or disuade a person
from appearing before Congress. Cutting off Terri Shiavo's food and
water is a direct affront to the sovereign authority of Congress.
If he can scoff at Congress and get away with it, so can I. I will
wait to see if the judge experiences any consequences for his acts in
defiance of congress. If he goes unpunished, then I will proceed from
that point with the idea that I can ignore Congress too.

EYE WITNESS: TERRI SCHIAVO CRIED WHEN TOLD THEY WERE TAKING THE FEEDING

TUBE OUT AND YELLED "I WANT TO LIVE"
Folks, it is beginning to appear that it may be necessary for a group
of heavily armed men to over-rule the court by forcibly removing Terri
Schiavo from that hospice and from the State of Florida in order to
save her life. I advocate that course of action as a last resort.
http://www.halturnershow.com/

Utter crap.

She's in a vegetative state.

If she were able to say anything, there would be no controversy, no
court cases..

--
Jim Pennino

Remove -spam-sux to reply.