Old March 19th 05, 06:30 AM
K4YZ

Default Here's Your Chance, Brain!

bb wrote:
Randy Bradford wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
K=D8HB wrote:
Lloyd wrote:

We are still waiting for you to post proof.
Well?

When it comes to proof, Steve is long on demanding, but short on
providing.

HANS!

I see it's thawed out enough up there for you to start oozing

back
out from under the septic tank lid!

I see your first "comments" on your return are not to get into
some meaningful conversations, but to sling a bit of mud yourself!

I don't know what EVER possessed me to think that you would

ever
actually live up to your own rhetoric about newsgroup conduct, "not
saying anything unless you ahve something constructive to say"...

But...there you are...Lennie Of The North. No More, No Less.

Steve, K4YZ

I welcome the return of Hans and his rather unique views on various

topics.
You might say Hans calls things like they are.
Welcome back Hans!

Randy Bradford
Dallas, TX

Lots of people have their differences on rrap, but Hans doesn't

resort
to dispicable veiled threats of bricks through windows, slashed

tires,
or terrorized wives.

I made a post over 2 years ago after Lennie made more of HIS
dispicable "Nazi" allegations and pointed out that it was conduct like
that that spawned the types of acts that Brain has taken out of context
and used to insinuate that I made "dispicable veiled threats".

What I did was to make refrence to stories that had appeared in
the press that told of stalkings, vandalism and acts of terrorism
against families after aggrievous online behaviour...Moments of terror
on innocents because of the callous and selfish behaviour of
others...Sometimes thier own loved ones.

These stories are not new. They've been around almost since the
Internet went public. There are stories almost every week of the very
same circumstances occurring coast to coast.

Brain has continued unabated, however, since HIS not-so-veiled
insinuations of "threats" usually get buried in other threads.

Not any longer.

Here's your chance, Brian...Put up or..well..prove me right once
again...Provide the specific posts where you claim I did those things
you cite above.

I say you've been lying. I say that becasue I know that no such
post exists.

Your turn! Try to snivvel out of this one, Brian!

Steve, K4YZ