Old March 19th 05, 05:35 AM

Dan Conti wrote:

Other people pee in the pool and get away with it, so it's OK
for me to pee in the pool.

Well folks, the gloves are off. I will offer the scanner on a
straight FOR SALE basis 80 ZILLION times on these groups.

An now I am threatening to pee in the pool many more times.

And what's your point?

After being damaged by another so called "hobbyist", am I supposed to
turn the other cheek?

Would you?

I wouldn't respond in such a way ("80 ZILLION times") that I would be
annoying a bunch of people who have nothing to do with my dispute.

You were in the wrong, you got busted, and in your description of
how you would like to take revenge you are in the wrong again.

Why don't you just read the eBay rules and follow them? Do that
and no "rat scumbag" will be able to drop a dime on you.