Old March 19th 05, 05:50 AM
Dan Conti

Dan Conti wrote:

Do you think that people in you hobby can not find ebay on their own?
Rationalize your spam any way you like, you are not doing anyone a favor by
flooding usenet.

Flooding Usenet?

"Well folks, the gloves are off. I will offer the scanner on
a straight FOR SALE basis 80 ZILLION times on these groups."

Show me the FLOOD!

"Well folks, the gloves are off. I will offer the scanner on
a straight FOR SALE basis 80 ZILLION times on these groups."

I can show you a TON of SPAM and FA postings that would make the Noahs
Ark flood look like a puddle.

Translation: others pee in the pool so should be allowed to do it too.

I admitted I made the posts, I USE MY REAL NAME, and stated I would only
post FS in the swap group from now on. WHat mmore do you want?

We want you to not "offer the scanner on a straight FOR SALE basis
80 ZILLION times on these groups."

You're not very original, are you?

You made the SAME point three seperate times. Everyone gets it.

I made a silly statement, but there was no flood. There will be no flood.

Can you move on now? Talk about your SPAM.

Dan