Old March 19th 05, 03:53 AM
farfromsane

Yep...rape the environment, and sell off our government to the Saudis so we
can all drive useless gas-hog SUV's, Hummers, and whatever piece of ****
Dodge decides to put a Hemi in.

America is doing it to themselves for the sake of status and horsepower.
Sad.

"George Orwell" wrote in message
In article
Bruce in Alaska wrote:

Illogical rant seeing as how that very same Congress has been run by the
Repuglicans for oh so many years now. Clinton/Gore never passed a bill,
the Congress did it. I bet you'd be the last to give credit to Clinton
for a booming ecomony but while you're busy telling us it wasn't him to
credit, you'll be the first to try and blame. You can't have it both ways!
You just make sure you don't fall into one of those big holes they're
going to dig in your state searching and ruining for oil, just so they
can get a whopping 2.5% of the total gas we need.