Old March 19th 05, 04:13 AM
Dan Conti

Actually, it says NOTHING of the sort.

It NEVER mentioned Usenet at all, and since your post
wasn't commercial (you're not a dealer), I can't see
where your post violated THAT 'rule'.

It talks about SPAM with regard to e-mail. eBay also considers posting
their auctions to Usenet SPAM, which it is, and as suck violates the rule.

I can see NO OTHER logical reason why the auction was cancelled.

If and when I receive a response from them, I will post it here.

Personally, I'd call your post 'newsgroup abuse',
which eBay CLEARLY doesn't care about.

Well, one's newsgroup abuse is another's useful post. Most of what is
on the newsgroups is abuse, and you know it Bud.

And I ALREADY posted directly to you how I felt about your post.
You're just too much of a jerk to accept that and LEAVE it at that.

Coming from an asshole, Jerk is a welcome moniker.