Old March 19th 05, 04:52 AM
Mace

I would not buy from him, and after reading all his rants, threats, and
other BS, I'm glad they pulled his listing.

He must have thought he had some sucker hooked on his line at the price he
was going to get, then Ebay cut the line and the fish got away. This is why
he's so mad, muhahahahaha

Jeff wrote in message ...
Let's see...one transaction doesn't go his way, and he launches into a
paranoid tirade, threatening every potential seller on these groups as
retribution.

Now - imagine you're the buyer, and something goes amiss with YOUR
transaction.

Think about it.

There's plenty of other equipment to buy on eBay.

'Nuff said.