Old March 19th 05, 07:53 AM
Lord Floyd

"Ad Hoc Guy" sputtered incoherently in
:

I'll tell you guys, that really tickles my funny bone. First off
a "contract" can be formed between two individuals without even
signing a written paper.The basic act of demand and offer
constitutes a "contract".

Demand and offer don't make a contract in any sense of the word.

contract:
An agreement between persons which obliges each party to do or not to
do a certain thing. Technically, a valid contract requires an offer
and an acceptance of that offer, and, in common law countries,
consideration.
www.duhaime.org/dictionary/dict-c.htm

--
You are a fluke of the Universe
You have no right to be here

"Five-eleven's your height, one-ninety your weight
You cash in your chips around page ninety-eight."