Old March 19th 05, 12:04 PM
Sky King

yes,. ebay does suck every now and then and their fee's keep going up, BUT
there is no other place on the planet that can get you top dollar for
your item.
In fact, many times more than that item is worth. BUT, who is to say
what an item is worth
to someone??

I think a lot of us are on your side Dan! Yes, Ebay sucks!

DeWayne wrote:

"Dan Conti" wrote in message
.. .

I would not buy from him, and after reading all his rants, threats, and
other BS, I'm glad they pulled his listing.

He must have thought he had some sucker hooked on his line at the price

he

was going to get, then Ebay cut the line and the fish got away. This is

why

he's so mad, muhahahahaha

I was not looking for a sucker, but trying to explain that to a moron
like you, who only sees rants and BS where there is a legitimate reason
to bitch about no-life losers meddling in the budsiness of others.

Venting? Yes. ****ed off? Big time.

I was only looking to get a reasonable price for the unit, and my Buy It
Now was BELOW what they sell for new, and this is a brand new unit.

As I said once before, it's not my fault if it bid past that amount.
That's the nature of EbAY.

Maybe something like this will happen to you some day.

Dan

I think a lot of us are on your side Dan! Yes, Ebay sucks!