Old March 19th 05, 03:45 PM
Bob Haberkost

"WCRV WCRV" wrote in message ...
| The Low-Power AM station hobby has become more popular over the past 2
| years.

That just about says it right there. I've got enough hobbies
already...."running" a radio station is too much like work. And therefore,
unless this makes, rather than costs, me money, I can't see why anyone would
bother.
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by
evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." -- Justice
Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-