Old September 27th 03, 10:29 AM
David Stinson

Ed Price wrote:
At work, I am getting ZERO Swens. But at home, that's completely
different. I have a cable connection through Cox, and I'm getting 75 to 100
Swens per day. (The first couple of days, I had over a hundred per day.)

You guys got it easy. I'm still getting several hundred per day.
I have my email program set to download every two minutes- only way to
keep the server from bouncing good emails. Then my filters
dump the garbage. Is this thing just local to radio-related usenet
users?
I'd think if it were global, you'd hear more news stories about it.