Old March 19th 05, 08:16 PM
Alex Clayton

Jeff wrote in message ...
Let's see...one transaction doesn't go his way, and he launches into a
paranoid tirade, threatening every potential seller on these groups as
retribution.

Now - imagine you're the buyer, and something goes amiss with YOUR
transaction.

Think about it.

There's plenty of other equipment to buy on eBay.

'Nuff said.

I have to say I was thinking the same thing. When I read his first rambling
tirade I was suspicious but tried to offer some help. The responses he
launched made me just drop him in the bozo bin and clear the entire thread.
There is no way I would send money to someone like this. He "may" be
"legitimate, but I wonder if he has any idea what an idiot he is making
himself look like? shrug
--
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.