Old March 19th 05, 08:49 PM
Jason Perry

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:17:57 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

an has been selling here for years. I have purchased from him with no
roblem. The radio I bought from his was absolutely like brand new and the
rice was very good. Every time he posts an ad I make sure to check it out.
:Besides, I don't like Ebay either.
:
:Jeff wrote in message ...
: Let's see...one transaction doesn't go his way, and he launches into a
: paranoid tirade, threatening every potential seller on these groups as
: retribution.
:
: Now - imagine you're the buyer, and something goes amiss with YOUR
: transaction.
:
: Think about it.
:
: There's plenty of other equipment to buy on eBay.
:
: 'Nuff said.
:

I wouldn't buy anything from. He's acted like a child, and disrupted
several groups with his crossposting nonsense. Now he's threatening
to be spiteful to other sellers, because he's mad at the world. He
doesn't even know for sure it was someone on usenet that caused his
auction to be canceled.