Old March 20th 05, 01:15 AM
An Anonymous Remailer

"bb" wrote in message
oups.com...

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
Randy Bradford wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
KØHB wrote:
Lloyd wrote:

We are still waiting for you to post proof.
Well?

When it comes to proof, Steve is long on demanding, but short

on
providing.

HANS!

I see it's thawed out enough up there for you to start

oozing
back
out from under the septic tank lid!

I see your first "comments" on your return are not to get

into
some meaningful conversations, but to sling a bit of mud

yourself!

I don't know what EVER possessed me to think that you would

ever
actually live up to your own rhetoric about newsgroup conduct,

"not
saying anything unless you ahve something constructive to say"...

But...there you are...Lennie Of The North. No More, No

Less.

Steve, K4YZ

I welcome the return of Hans and his rather unique views on

various
topics.
You might say Hans calls things like they are.
Welcome back Hans!

Randy Bradford
Dallas, TX

Lots of people have their differences on rrap, but Hans doesn't

resort
to dispicable veiled threats of bricks through windows, slashed

tires,
or terrorized wives.

Neither do I.

You do.

Quote, please?

Steve,K4YZ

You know what you said. I know what you said.

K4YZ is quick to demand proof and slow to produce proof.