Old March 20th 05, 03:03 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

Come on, cuhulin...you're fooling no one. We all figured out long ago that
you're a Canadian posting as an American in order to make all of us -real-
Americans look like ignorant hillbillies. You've simply overplayed your
hand. It's time to quit.

Drats. Foiled again. Good thing most people have very short memories. I will
continue to 'make' him post as normal. By tomorrow, NOBODY will remember this
little hickup in my evil plan.

As a little side note, do you realize just how easy it was to make this persona
so much more intelligent sounding than the Ace? The script virtually wrote itself.

mike