Old March 19th 05, 11:19 PM
Dan Conti

Dan here is what you do....
Grab some Ebay logo, and take a picture of it, Post it in the auction like
you would any item with photos not forgetting to put the Registered sign
next to the Ebay logo.
Just entitle it " EBAY ARE TYRANTS " and explain your case in the
description and put a 0.01 cent value on the ad.
I'll bet you it wont take a minute before they get back to you.
Furthermore, any emaikl you send to Ebay should be accompanied with a CC: to
your local consumer advocacy group, any Newsnet service you like and even
the newspapers if you have too.
It's by rattling the cage that you awake the animal.
Let us know how you make out.

I was very upset at first, as these threads indicate.

I have cooled off now, and learned a bit along the way as well.

Much of this problem I brought upon myself. I can learn from it and
move on. I may NEVER get an answer from eBay. So be it.

I've been on these groups for years, and should have known the the type
of folks who lurk here.

I didn't do anything underhanded or deceitful in my initial actions, and
I don't plan on starting now.

Dan