Old March 20th 05, 02:24 AM
Dan Conti

Charging $20 for using pay pal in underhanded.

No it isn't.

First, it wasn't $20.00, it was $10.00.

In your rush to blast me, you should get your facts straight first.

Second, the eBay auction that was pulled made NO mention of ANYONE
paying ANY Paypal fees.

Third, I put that is a FOR SALE post on the radio groups in error. I
did not know it was against the rules. When someone told me it was, I
retracted the statement in the same post.

Now, I've seen others charge buyers the PAYPAL fee and get away with it,
that's why I thought it OK. DOes that make it right, NO, and as I said,
I immediately corrected my error.

However, it may be against eBay and PAYPAL rules to ask for the PAYPAL
fee, but how is it underhanded?

Keep trying, I can keep this thread going forever....

Dan