Old March 20th 05, 02:41 PM
Charlie

Yes it does answer your question. It answers by illustrating that your
contention that they picked a "ragchewer" frequency does nothing to prevent
real DX'rs from working them no matter what freq they decide to use.
Gee..they didn't check with you first?

Moreover just because so-and-so freq was clear from your qth in AZ does not
mean the same was so for the other side of the globe for the
dxpeditioners....I would have thought you would have known that Wes....your
ubiquitous DX pontifications not withstanding.

--

Charlie - AD5TH

"Wes Stewart" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:30:52 -0600, "Charlie"
wrote:

Had no trouble snagging them on 14.278 this morning.....

I worked FT5/W 25 years ago but that doesn't answer my question.