Old March 20th 05, 04:57 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

There I was...laying on the beach in Bora Bora with

Brittney
Spears
when BAM BAM BAM...This loud sounds wakes me from my male

chauvanist
near-wet dream...

And what do I find...?!?!

Another hostile action? Another disability pension?

Nope...Your bunkbuddy getting his words spoon-fed back to him.

Bunkbuddy? Are you back on the homosexual inuendo? What's next, the
pedophilia inuendo? Slashed tires?

You're dispicable.

You're the one with the "homosexual innuendo" problem, Brian...

"Being in bed" with somoene is a common phrase to mean they share
the same goals/intent/purpose. This has been discussed with you
before.

However if you're "feeling the heat" from the phrase, may I
suggest that perhaps you have some unaddressed repressive issues that a
professional may be able help you to overcome (or perhaps open that
closet door for you...?!?!)

Come on now, Brian...where's the "slashed tires" et al post you
keep insisting is out there...?!

Steve, K4YZ