Old March 20th 05, 07:31 AM
Regnad Kcin

Try www.doowopcafe.net Sundays at 0100-0400UTC.

I also engineer and produce Rich Adcock's Rock The Universe on WWCR where
you may hear me interject something every once in a while.
Current "Rock The Universe" air times on WWCR

WWCR-3, 5.070 kHz, Saturday's 1205 UTC, 6:05AM-7:00AM Central Time

WWCR-1, 3.210 kHz, Sunday's 0905 UTC, 3:05AM-4:00AM Central Time

WWCR-1, 3.210 kHz, Monday's 0605 UTC, 12:05AM-1:00AM Central Time

Current times on The Doowop Cafe (www.doowopcafe.net)

Sunday's 1:00-2:00 PM Eastern Time (Extended non-commercial version)

"Telamon" wrote in message
Have any plans to land somewhere else now that you have left WBCQ?

In article ,
"Regnad Kcin" wrote:

Tasha is gone, heard a rumor that she's got no time to do a show because
she's spending it all getting stoned.

Juliet is also off, but should be returning shortly, I was there during
negotiations.

For those who don't know, I'm Big Steve Cole. I've left WBCQ and will
not
be returning due to a soured relationship with Mr. Weiner.

-Steve

"Dan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Tim Smolens wrote:
Anybody listen to Marion's Attic on a regular basis like I do? Or am
the only one here who does? Listen to WBCQ, the Planet on 7.415
MHz and http://www.wbcq.com at 9:00 PM Eastern time every Saturday.
She
Plays Mostly Edison Cylinder records from the 1890's to the 1920's.
Diamond Discs also! Check out her official site
http://hometown.aol.com/marionweb

Yeah, 7.415 on Weekends is pretty good. Alan Wiener Worldwide, Marions
Attic,
Tashe ( Haven't heard her in a while..?)

& Radio TimTron
& Radio New york International on Sunday

Lost Disc radio show
& Steve Cole..

Even like " Goddess Irina1 " & " Juliets Wild Kingdom "

Dan / NYC

--
Telamon
Ventura, California