Old March 20th 05, 07:02 AM
Sky King

That boss story was pretty good.
My first boss way back when was a scum bag.
I sent him a xmas card to the shop.
He opened it while talking to the owner of the place.
As he opened the card they both saw a
un-rolled condom that had Ivory liquid all over it.
And I wrote "to Bob, A real prick".
It took everything I had not to burst out laughing.
Needless to say, I sent him a card for many years.
Childish, yes, but the payback in front of the owner... priceless!!

Ad Hoc Guy wrote:

Good luck anyway Dan.

-- " Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. " "Dan Conti"
wrote in message

Dan , Forgot to mention, I had a BOSS once who ****ed me off so bad I
wanted to Kill him.
Instead, what I did was PURCHASE a YEARS SUBSCRIPTION to some hardcore
GAY S&M MAGAZINE ( paid cash off course ). And what I did was On the
APPLICATION, I WROTE HIS NAME, BUT his 3 rd door NEIGHBOR'S
ADDRESS......
So guess what, the guy who received it made it a point to deliver it to
MY BOSS in person.
I would have loved to be there when he handed the S&M Gay magazine to
him.
Sometimes it costs very little to get even with people and all along
giving you the satisfaction of a job well done.....( I still rejoice
today just thinking about it )....ha ha ha

Very funny stuff indeed, but despite what most think of me here, I am not
that type of person.

Once again...

I didn't do anything underhanded or deceitful in my initial actions, and I
don't plan on starting now.

Dan