Old March 20th 05, 04:30 PM
Walter Maxwell

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:16:47 -0800, Dan Richardson
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:59:23 GMT,
wrote:

CC&R's at my current QTH requires me to use an antenna that is not visible.
My choices are to either use an attic installed antenna or be off the air. I prefer the former.
So, I plan to install a 20 meter double bazooka in the attic, and such a small antenna
will allow me to use an inverted V configuration, even up there. I used bazooka's 30+ years ago
with success on 80 and 40 so my prejudices are running that way.
Question:
Does anyone out there have experience or thoughts about feeding multiple
double bazooka's with a single coax line?

Dave, N6PZ

Dave,

Before you spend all that time, effort and $$$ I suggest you read
this:

http://www.w2du.com/Reflections2Chap...bleBazooka.pdf

Danny,
K6MHE

Hi Danny, thanks for the reference to my writing. However, when I
click on the url you show above it brings back an error msg.

I believe anyone who contemplates wasting his time on building a
double bazooka owes it to himself to read my Chapter 18. To find it my
web page is www.w2du.com. Click on "Read Chapters from Reflections 2,"
and then click on Chapter 18.

Walt, Maxwell W2DU