Old March 20th 05, 06:25 PM
Petronoia

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:22:02 GMT, Dan Conti wrote:

Yes, they REALLY did. And guess what? I can't e-mail them because the
auction is GONE and I dont' have the information.

Poor account management. So you learned a valuable lesson.

List if for a $600 buy it now price, and I bet you will have some
INBOUND e-mails from people wanting to do a deal for a lower price off
of Ebay.

And you know what? Doing so would violate YET ANOTHER eBay rule. If
you click the link above and read, you will see what it is.

If they cancelled the auction, you have no relationship to do the
"deal" on Ebay. If they canceled the auction, there is nothing
stopping you from doing a private party deal.