Old March 21st 05, 12:02 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

There I was...laying on the beach in Bora Bora with
Brittney
Spears
when BAM BAM BAM...This loud sounds wakes me from my male
chauvanist
near-wet dream...

And what do I find...?!?!

Another hostile action? Another disability pension?

Nope...Your bunkbuddy getting his words spoon-fed back

him.

Bunkbuddy? Are you back on the homosexual inuendo? What's

next,
the
pedophilia inuendo? Slashed tires?

You're dispicable.

You're the one with the "homosexual innuendo" problem,

Brian...

"Being in bed" with somoene is a common phrase to mean they

share
the same goals/intent/purpose. This has been discussed with you
before.

"Bunkbuddy" is a different phrase than "being in bed with."

And if you wished to say that Len and I have the same goals,

intent,
and purpose, then you could have said that. Instead you give us
inuendo and obscure your actual goal, intent, and purpose. Or have
you? I think not.

However if you're "feeling the heat" from the phrase, may I
suggest that perhaps you have some unaddressed repressive issues

that
professional may be able help you to overcome (or perhaps open

that
closet door for you...?!?!)

And you say you don't engage in homosexual inuendo?

That's not homosexual innuendo, Brian.

It's all the straights that need to come out of the closet. Pffft.

YOU are the one who is constantly bringing up homosexuality.

I point out your homosexual inuendos, which IS nearly constant.

You
then try to re-direct the conversation in such a way as to deflect

the
comments away from you, but it only makes the act even more glaring.

The only one glaring is you. Your reality isn't turning out how you
wanted it to. Too bad.