Old March 20th 05, 11:41 PM
Dan Conti

Marketing is evidently not your strong suit.

THAT was obvious when he posted the FA ad AGAIN,
with less than a day left on the scanner, and it
was ALREADY going for more than a NEW scanner!

He's a greedy asshole, and extremely childish,
and clearly MOST unwilling to change.

Hey BUDSTER...

If you're gonna call me a name, at least do it to me directly, instead
of "Behind my back", like you are here.

You see, I called you an asshole directly, to you face, because let's
face it, you are one.

You STILL have that bug up your arse about that original FA post and the
auction where according to YOU, the radio fetched more then YOU thought
it would fetch.

You're looking more and more like the scumbag you dimed me out. You just
can't let it go , can you? No life is it?

Because other bidders were willing to pay more then even I ever thought
it would bring, that makes me greedy?

I posted the second, one day left FA ad not knowing it was that high,
and even so, as I said once before, what does one do in that case?

Stop the auctio because it bid too high according to NEVER ANONYMOUS BUD?

Should eBay have a mechanism in their auctions limiting how high an item
should go, because maybe someone would be paying too much?

I don't think so. It's an AUCTION, asshole.

By the way, I re-listed the item on eBay yesterday and it sold VERY WELL
, in one day using Buy It Now.

There's my poor marketing skills at work again...

And yea, believe it or not, someone DID nuy from me.

Apparently, not many people read these newsgroups after all.

Dan