Old March 21st 05, 02:01 AM
Dan Conti

Hey dip****! It's EBAY!! The seller doesn't decide how high the auction
goes!

DUH!

I never SAID he did.

But he DID continue advertising it AFTER it was already TOO high.

That IS 'greedy', but obviously YOU don't have the intelligence to understand that.

See, typical BUDSTER bull****.

This guy doesn't agree with the almighty BUD, so you now demean HIM /
HER as well!

Oh you are SO true to form and predictable.

I'll say it one more time since you are either too dumb to understand,
or only undertsand what YOU want to understand....

But he DID continue advertising it AFTER it was already TOO high.

I "advertised" (another FA post) not knowing it was "too high". And
who are you or anyone else to determine if an item is "too high"???

I can accept criticism for making excessive FA posts on the groups.

But for you to be the arbitor of eBay pricing YOU deem to be too high
speaks volumes about you...

Dan