Old March 21st 05, 08:01 AM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
D. Stussy wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2005, K4YZ wrote:
D. Stussy wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, K4YZ wrote:

You've led a years long campaign to smear a man who does
nothing
but good things for Amateur Radio then claim others have

"mental
ability" problems.

Wrong again, idiot. As for mental ability, you are the only

one
with
a problem
- and it is clear that your comprehension is less than what

many
mentally
retarded people have. Example:

Over in another place on the internet, www.allaudio.org - in

post
10066386, you
dared make a claim that I would have a problem with a weasel

like
you
pocketing
the cash from running your own church's radio station - simply
because it is a
non-profit.

I've never posted to "allaudio", Dieter.

Then explain this: http://www.allaudio.org/detail-10066386.html

If it's not really you, then someone is using/abusing your

identity.

Never, not once...Any post in that forum would have to be a
re-addressal from this forum or were comments carried from this

forum
by another.

Sorry. You are (again) wrong.

Also, I do not run ANY "church radio station".

You did in your HYPOTHETICAL post you were making there.

Congratulations! You got the ENTIRE URL right this time!

And here's another HOT FLASH for ya, Hot Rod...That post was

STILL
not made by me in "allaudio"...It WAS made by me in THIS forum and
re-posted there WITHOUT my consent.

Now...I know this is going to be reeeeeeeeeeally hard for you to
understand, Dieter, because the foregoing only further proves my
assertions of YOUR lack of understanding...But USENET newsgroup

readers
from MANY other companies and servers pick-up items from other USENET
groups and re-post them.

Had you gone back and read the attributes, you'd know better.

But you didn't. Just like Lennie Anderson..Any chance to jump

in
and attempt a "swipe"...Didn't work, Dieter...

And TELL us, Dieter, when did you file those complaints?

You'll find out.

Yeahyeahyeah...You've been making those same "claims" for three
years.

When's the trial?

I wouldn't know. I'm not the district attorney.

I can tell you now...there won't be one.

Will they put the Michael Jackson trial on hold so you can
persecute this foul wretch of a man who raises monies for

teenager's
scholarships?

Different county, so of course not.

Oh NO, Dieter! THIS is the Crime of the Century! Any jurist

worth
his salt will put HIS agenda on hold knowing full-well the attention

of
every man and woman will be on this!

I am not trying to shut down AR Newsline simply because I think

that
Bill
Pasternak is a prick for the way that he FAILS to obtain

truthful
stories.

Sure you are. Your one and ONLY reason to be pushing ANY of

these
buttons is because you got your toes stepped on and you're going

insult, harrass and intimidate

I thought that was your job (to insult, harass, and intimidate).

My
job, as a
responsible citizen, is to see that the law is enforced.

That being the case, it will be MY job as a responsible citizen

make sure the DA knows exactly how long you've been planning this
persecution and why.

Then YOU can suffer the DA's scrutiny as he investigates why YOU
tried to manipulate the legal system for personal vendettas.

I will be shutting it down because it is a criminal conspiracy

defraud the
public hiding behind the guise of a non-profit organization.

No you wont'. You're a loud mouthed punk with a chip on

your
shoulder. And even if you do get it in for legal review, there's

no
leg to stand on and it will get dismissed. Too many REAL frauds

out
there.

You won't be saying that after BP is prosecuted. You forget that I

am an
ex-IRS agent. I know what I'm talking about when it comes to this

stuff.

I wonder why you are an EX-IRS agent.

Have fun, Dieter...You're just a bitter putz with a personal

agenda
to keep your wounded pride and ego from getting any more bruised than
what it is.

Getting tired of making stupid assertions in public

then
getting
your nose rubbed in it?

I haven't made any stupid assertions.

Sure you have.

At least three years of smears, deceit and blatant lies

about
Bill
Paternak and Amateur Radio Newsline,

Let's see:
1) His organization was a consistent spammer to this group

until
got that
stopped about 5 months ago.

YOU didn't stop ANY thing.

The evidence here speaks for itself: ARN was posted weekly - and

it
no longer
is. It has stopped. You forget that every week for about 2 years,

sent a
post to his ISP's abuse mailbox.

I am sure you did. But the FACTS are that ARN stopped for other
reasons.

Furthermore, if his ISP actaully found any validity for your
claims, they wouldn't have taken 2 years to take action.

Still no embezzlement, Dieter. He's STILL allowed to take a

part
of the funds for costs and reasonable expenses. The IRS says so.

Only for the PURPOSE he solicited the funds for; not for OTHER

purposes, exempt
or not.

Still no embezzlement, Dieter. He's STILL alowed to take a part

of
the funds for costs and reasonable expenses. Your former employer

says
so.

Despite crowing about all his alleged excesses, you've not,

in
over
THREE YEARS, produced a SINGLE bit of evidence to corroborate

your
claims. Not a single receipt, bit of testimony or

You've now been proven to be the fool that everyone knows you

are.
PLONK!

No fool here, Dieter. Check the mirror.

YOU, on the otherhand, are still making grandiose claims

about
fraud and embezzlement that you have not substantiated with a

single
sentence of corroborating evidence.

I have made only one conclusion - and you have failed to

provide
any
evidence
(let alone credible evidence) that even hints that my

conclusion
is
wrong.
Since there are TWO things being varied, there is a minimum

of
four
states, and
thus code cannot be binary (two states). QED, asshole.

You seem to have the mental problems, Dieter.

I wasn't addressing the binary states (or lack of) of
accurately
sent Morse Code.

The title of your post says otherwise, idiot.

It wasn't my title.

And since I've been very careful to avoid the adjectives

with
you
all this time, Dieter, and you've NOT extended me the same

courtesy, I
guess I can return the favor...but won't. You ARE your own worst
enemy, Dieter.

I was addressing your Quixotie-like crusade style.

As for who's the...well...You know...I guess it's the

person
who
can't express himself without profanity.

QED, Dieter.

You're a putz.

And that's the best you can come up with?

What more do I need? You make claims then don't

substantiate
them.

You're an idiot because the understanding of the issue is

beyond
you.

I understand just fine.

It's clear from your posts at the other forum at the web site

mentioned above
that you do not. You're a liar too, and everyone else here knows

it.

Lied...?!?! About what? The only "lie" I am accused of is

having
not done the things in my military career that I've mentioned but
refuse to discsuss further...

You are welcome to try and prove otherwise.

If you're depending upon posts made by Brian Burke and Lennie
Anderson to substantiate your claim, you're going to find yourself
behind the power curve yet again.....

You're trying to persecute Bill Pasternak and Amateur Radio
Newsline for some perceived injustice from a story whose

reporting
you
didn't care for.

You can't even paraphrase that correctly. The parties he defamed

should sue
him. It's clear that BP has no interest in the truth.

If the "parties he defamed" were actually defamed, they should

sue!

But it's been YEARS ago and YOU are the ONLY putz crowing about

it!
It would appear that there was NOT enough "evidence" to persue the
deamation suit in the first place!

You've not substantiated a single claim.

You're a weasel because you thought that you could "badmouth"

me
in a
place you
thought I'd never find out about.

I didn't make those posts, Dieter. I do not know of any
"allaudio" site, I don't post there, and besides, I can

"badmouth"
you
from right here with your own words...I don't need to do so

covertly.

Liar. The URL I posted may only be 1 of 2 that I found you

referring
to me
about, but all indications show that it is clearly you.

I am still not lying, Dieter.

I did not post in "allaudio". That a newsgroup reader may have
re-posted from Google is entirely possible...But I did not post

in
"allaudio".

You are welcome to try and prove otherwise!

You're a fool because it is clear that if I were wrong, others

would
have said
so. You stand alone.

So far, Dieter, no fewer than a half dozen other posters have
chimmed in at one time or another on the Dieter-Vs-Pasternak/ARN

issue,
and not a one of them has expressed any support for your claims.

Why is that?

Because you're only counting one side, just like BP does.

Nope.

Please remind us of all the eliable respondents in THIS forum who
have "sided" with you...Please be so kind as to only cite persons who
sign thier name and/or callsign...They are the only one's I refer
to...Otherwise it would have been more than "a half dozen"....

Again...You come up short, Dieter.

Steve, K4YZ