Old March 21st 05, 05:14 AM

Last week when I was listenng to the JT and Dave radio talk show,Dave
said the weatherman promised rain but not a drop fell.Dave was right
too.I was watching local tv news this evening and the weather guy said
we might get some stormy weather here late tomorrow night or early
Tuesday morning.Thing is though,99 percent of the time,those Phoney
so-called "meteorologist" (why do they call them meteorologist
anyway,they think that is some kind of a fancy name or makes them
important or something?) those so-called "weather folks" have no idea at
all of what the weather is going to do.Bunch of Phoneys.
cuhulin