Old March 21st 05, 08:04 AM
Dave S

That's part of the problem - it's been cross-posted every which way. :-(

--

Dave S

"farfromsane" wrote in message
Gosh...strangely enough...I thought this was a swap newsgroup??

wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:26:43 -0800, in rec.radio.scanner "farfromsane"
wrote:

Are you the price police? What is "too high"? I've seen plenty of radio
equipment sold daily for prices I feel are "high"... but Ebay (or any

other
auction) lets the market decide.

Dan's just advertising. Nothing to do with greed...or intelligence,

just
common sense.

Dan has made about 300 posts to USENET about 250 of them have been to

advertise
his radios and cameras. In 2001 He was warned by his ISP to stop.

"Dan Conti" wrote in message
news

Apparently, I can no longer post my equipment FOR SALE in ANY

newgroup,
and that is a shame.

Dan

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003!