Old March 21st 05, 11:39 AM
Chris Kirby

Simon VK3XEM wrote:

DieSea wrote:
The Next comment you make is that its radio to radio , that's not 100 % correct ,
I know of at least 3 VK's , 2 VE's and at least 5 G / M stations that don't have a
radio connected to their node . Its quite easy to confirm that comment about G / M
stations if you know where to look.

DieSea.

Are you sure you are not confusing IRLP with echolink? I personally
don't agree with using your computer to access the the network like
echolink does, but I am not going to stop any licensed person from doing
so if the regs. allow it.

"Diesea" is not confusing anything with anything. He is talking about
IRLP. ie. the system which is supposed to be radio radio only.

--
Chris