Old March 21st 05, 03:02 PM
N9OGL

Default K4YZ

K4YZ
By Todd Daugherty N9OGL

I have seen on this newsgroup that Steve, K4YZ is trying to call me
out. However, instead of playing his "game" Let's get back to the real
issue at hand. In the post "For The Benefit of Lloydie and Toddie" you
made the statement towards me
"To Toddie, I say go ahead and spend the money
on legal issues if you want...I'd rather spend them on enjoying Amateur
Radio.
Of course your posts in here have pretty well set the tone for
what kind of reaction you can expect. People don't want to get
"information" from the decietful, dishonest or the lame.
You're all three."
Yet, I posted the warning letter from the FCC stating:

" It is the finding of this office that you are,
with some exceptions, generally in compliance with the Commission's
rules in the Amateur Service related to broadcasting and information
bulletins, and we explain as follows. Broadcasting is prohibited in the
Amateur Radio Service, with some exceptions. Section 97.3(a)(10)
defines broadcasting as "transmissions intended for reception by the
general public, either direct or relayed." One-way transmissions are
limited in the Amateur service, but an exception is allowed in Section
97.111(b)(6) for "Transmissions necessary to disseminate information
bulletins."

Information bulletins are defined by Section 97.3(a)(26) as messages
"directed only to Amateur operators consisting solely of subject matter
of direct interest to the Amateur service." There are no specific time
limits placed upon information bulletins by Commission rules. A review
of your programs at random times since March 3, 2003 indicates that
your transmissions were directed to Amateur Radio operators, not to the
general public, and that the individual bulletins were related to the
Amateur Radio Service. The only notable exception was the offering of a
reward for information leading to the identity of parties making
threatening telephone calls to you."

Warning letter to K1MAN 2004

Yet, your still on here claiming my "information bulletin" is illegal
and voted on my website poll that way, along with your little buddies
on here. We'll get to the poll issue here real soon. But, that letter
allow proves that what I've been saying is true, as long as programming
is amateur related and is directed to the amateur radio service, which
my bulletins are both, then under the law it is legal. Broadcasting,
means for you backwater moron "A transmission DIRECTED TO THE GENERAL
PUBLIC". As for interference, I'm not interfering with anyone, I pick
an unused frequency and call three times "is this frequency in uses?"
before I began my transmission, which I believe is the general
operating procedure for any amateur wanting to uses a fequency. The
programming of an Information Bulletin does not have to be newscast, it
only has to be a piece of amateur related information directed only to
the amateur radio service. As the FCC point out in their letter to
K1MAN in 2004 "There are no specific time limits placed upon
information bulletins by Commission rules" thus, despite what those
morons on QRZ and you think, an information bulletin doesn't have to be
short and to the point. As stated many times before, K1MAN has never
been found guilty of violating any FCC rules. A warning letter, and
Phil can correct me if I'm wrong, is a letter to specify a possible
violation and is to inform the licensee to correct the problem, and if
the problem isn't fixed they could face a NAL. As stated above you
along with your little buddies on here went to my website and voted in
the Poll "Do you think N9OGL information bulletins are legal?" in it
you posted no, along with you little buddies. Then I posted another
poll, which stated "When you Voted on the orginal poll had your heard
N9OGL INFORMATION BULLETIN and did it effect your vote?" on that poll
along with your little buddies on here voted YES, and then you got on
this newsgroup and started a little thread about the second poll. Let's
talk about that second poll, I did the second poll to prove a point,
which was that you and your little friends on this newgroup were
voting, not because you heard the transmissions, but because you
believed the information bulletins I was transmitting were illegal.
Yet, you and your little buddies still voted yes claiming that you
heard the transmissions. First off, you couldn't of heard the
transmissions as I stated many times before most of my Information
Bulletins are ran on 10 meters around 9/10 PM CST when the band
conditions are dead. Unless you have a SUPER HAM STATION down there in
bum**** Tennessee I REALLY doubt you heard my weak signal. So before
you get on a newsgroup call someone decietful, dishonest, lame, and a
liar you better know what the **** your talking about. Because in my
humble opinion your not only lying to these people but your lying to
yourself.

Todd N9OGL