Old March 21st 05, 04:46 PM

Bunch of JERKS so-called weather folks.They can't even predict the
weather an hour or two ahead of time even with those billions of dollars
worth of equipment that our taxes pay for and the tv stations get for
FREE.There is a so-called weather guy (woody assaf) here in the Jackson
area and he retired a few years ago.He used to always have that big
metal clipboard with the hinged cover thingy on it.I reckon that JERK
thought that stupid clipboard made him look like he was important or
something.Back in the late 1950's or in the 1960's,he used to pull names
out of one of those thingys on tv (after he had done his so-called
"weather report" on tv for Sunflower foodstores.Most of them names were
folks who lived in the Yazoo City area (I think the whole thing was
rigged) and he would pooch up his yap and pronounce Yazoo City as Yazroo
City.The Yazoo are a very proud Indian Tribe.I never! believe a word any
of those so-called "weather folks" ever say! Bunch of JERKS!
cuhulin