Old March 21st 05, 05:23 PM

I am just about out of Folger's instant coffee.(the kind I like with
lots of caffeine in it,it helps me to sleep like a baby) And since a
"big major weather event" is "predicted" for the ArkLaTex area (I live a
couple hundred miles from the ArkLaTex
area,Arkansas,Louisiana,Texas,today,in about an hour I am going to the
Goodwill thrift store to see what kind of junk I don't need (that
married Irish woman wayyy over yonder across the big pond tells me I
don't need any more junk!) and flirt with them wimmins over there and
then to the wal fart store for a big jar of Folger's Caffeine instant
coffee and whatever else and flirt with them wimmins over there too.
cuhulin