Old March 21st 05, 05:59 PM
Lars Brandt

No I use a whip antenna and no ground connection.
Is it neccesary to connect RX to ground? I have no good ground connection in
my flat.
So it is normal with noise from the tuning knob if I don't have connetion to
ground?
//Lars
"Dale Parfitt" skrev i meddelandet

"Lars Brandt" wrote in message
Hi Steve
I don't think the problem is feedback vibration from the speaker. I have
listen even in headphones and then the speaker is quite.It is when I

turn
the tuning knob I can hear a rassle sound even in the headphones.

Are you using an external antenna with a decent RF ground? Not unusual to
hear encoder noise when using the atached whip and internal preamp.
Grounding the RX will eliminate this.

Dale W4OP