Old March 22nd 05, 03:04 AM
Crazy George

Well, let me just post this at the bottom. RCA made a line of VHF TV transmitting antennas which were a slot arrays.
The only one I managed to get close to before it became airborne and clamped a thousand or more feet in the air was for
channel 9. It was 80 feet long (2 - forty foot sections) and was constructed exactly as Tom, K7ITM suggested, the phase
of the feed of each element was progressively changed, in this case, to effect 1.5° of downtilt. I would suggest
contacting RCA TV antenna engineering for their design parameters, but they seem to have gone somewhere.

--
Crazy George
The attglobal.net address is a SPAM trap. Please change that part to: attdotbiz properly formatted.
"Matt" wrote in message ...
Is there anyway to down tilt the signal on horizontally polarized omni slot
antenna? I would like to add 1-3 degrees of downtilt.

Matt