Old March 22nd 05, 05:29 AM
Steveo

"Jeff Mayner" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

Probably pull off another second. ;-)

I've givin up on the Dodges, for now. They just don't have it this year.
Ther'll probably be some "changes" made mid-season to make them more
competitive. Only thing keeping me sane is Roush keeping Chevy from
running away with everything.

Goddamn Chevy. ;-)

Jeff

I hear the concessions are deserved for the Charger. Maybe it will
provide max down-force on the short track..like Bristol? (right)

Take a gander at Reed Sorensen in his Dodge, running Busch only. Kid's
only 19, but he gets up on the wheel.

Didn't know you watched Nascar..cool