Old March 22nd 05, 06:36 AM
Jeff Mayner

Steveo wrote:
"Jeff Mayner" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
How sick is this pic? Jimmie getting his ride ready for the high
banks at Bristol. I hope he doesn't win there..leaving in two weeks
for it. That place is killer!

http://tinyurl.com/4xnqz

Probably pull off another second. ;-)

I've givin up on the Dodges, for now. They just don't have it this
year. Ther'll probably be some "changes" made mid-season to make
them more competitive. Only thing keeping me sane is Roush keeping
Chevy from running away with everything.

Goddamn Chevy. ;-)

Jeff

I hear the concessions are deserved for the Charger. Maybe it will
provide max down-force on the short track..like Bristol? (right)

Take a gander at Reed Sorensen in his Dodge, running Busch only. Kid's
only 19, but he gets up on the wheel.

Didn't know you watched Nascar..cool

lol...

Even progressives like NASCAR, huh? What a shocker! ;-)

I may be dating myself but my first recollections of NASCAR are watching
Lorenzen, Fireball Roberts, etc, go roundy-round in their Fords. My Pop
bought a '63 Galaxy 500 Coupe, not the fastback, with a 390 4bbl and 4-speed
and I used to play like I was Lorenzen in the driveway.

One of my fav pictures on my wall in the computer room is of three Fords -
Lorenzen, Roberts, and (I think) David Pearson, #21 anyway, dicing it up in
the '63 Firecracker 400.

Is your e-mail addy a "real" one? If not, and you're interested, shoot me
your real one to this address and I'll send you a pic of the pic.

Yeah, I "like" NASCAR. ;-)

Jeff