Old March 22nd 05, 03:54 PM
Scan da bands

Let me know if you hear complaints from ebay concerning your Usenet
abuse/spamming x-postd
****e, fatboy.

"RICH-WA2RQY" wrote in message
If thats the case, I would have heard complaints from the previous 6
winners who gave many Kudos for getting a great mike for 1/4 of the
value.
I think they should be aware of "chicken Littles" like you who know NOT
what they speak off!

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
.. .
In article , "PTRAVEL"
wrote:

There are no labels other then the one shown. I measured & weighted it &
its
exactly like the spec sheet."

So, the question is, is it an AT835ST, or not?

It's a counterfeit.

Probably sourced from known counterfeiters SOUND EMPORIUM, known
scammers.

RIPOFF ALERT!