Old March 22nd 05, 04:39 PM
J M Noeding

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:01:25 GMT, "ps)dude"
wrote:

Hi,

I am not talking Linear but Switching power supplies.
(class B fcc type very low ripple and work very well)

Lambda has several lines of switching supplies, under 3 kilo !

http://www.lambdapower.com/products/...-dc-series.htm

Lambda ultraflex, alpha or vega show up surplus
many times a week on auction ebay and trader lists.

These are expensive new but go for a lot less used or old stock,
newer models displaced this series.

I have a few I got for under $ 20 usd that were new in box.

pd_dude

OK,

I am promissed 3 new Eltek power supplies, variable between 0-60V,
30A, but still I want to experiment and improve the old power supplies
for definite purpose, no problem when one has all the components

-JM
---
J. M. Noeding, LA8AK, N-4623 Kristiansand
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/91n.htm