Old March 22nd 05, 09:12 PM
K7MEM

Default Heath HW-16 annoying power line hum in headphones

pancho wrote:
I am working on the restoration of two HW-16 CW transceivers, both of
which have a considerable amount of hum audible in the cans. Both
have had new power supply caps installed to no avail. I know this was
a topic of discussion at one time with these rigs, but I never read
about a fix for it. The rigs work fine otherwise, but it would be
nice to cut that hum down a bit.

Thanks...

Frank
WA3AGD

Go to Google and do a search on "HW-16 hum problems". You should find
all the discussions that where ever had on this problem. The very
first hit has a lot of info.

--
Martin E. Meserve - K7MEM
http://www.k7mem.com