Old March 23rd 05, 12:32 AM
Brian Reay

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

I know that my objection to the internet modes is *not* their
existence, but that so many of their adherents want to call them
"radio". And having a contest only exacerbates the silliness.

Hmm, and what someone else calls it bothers you? AND they want a contest.
The cheek of it!

This a akin to "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin." Take a
chill pill.

And yes, a person uses their radio to access the network injection
point. Not much of a challenge, that.

So don't do it yourself, seek out something you find rewarding rather than
worry how others get their kicks.

Oh I agree that it isn't much challenge but so what? Who are 'they' harming?

--
Brian Reay
www.g8osn.org.uk