Old March 23rd 05, 05:01 AM
Bathrooman

Words of wisdom from the Bathrooman, or, switch gears for a moment:

I must reiterate one fact of life - that most of the enlightened don't
really care whether you continue with your broadcasts, or not. I think
I am almost unanimous in that. I am a little older than you and I
have been a ham for 35 years now - although I haven't used my callsign
on newsgroups - and I've seen and heard it all - in life as well as
ham radio - and I'm still middle aged. Life is short. Someday you may
be able to discern what is important from that which is not....some day
only you will be able to decide if piratin,' or for that matter, your
life, is worthwhile.....