Old March 23rd 05, 06:22 AM
Jesse

wrote in news:1111540684.373288.45530
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I have a nearly new cell phone jammer for sale - range is
approximately 30 metres in radius. Model MONIX MGB-1S cellular Jammer.

Used only one week ( and then the tenant was gone! - hint great for
getting rid of loser tenants who depend on their cell phones for
calls).

Includes unit, plus 2 attennas, and a power cable and transformer for
North American Standard power.

Asking price $395 plus shipping.

Please email me at donestuardo (AT Sign) yahoo.com or call me on my
cell at (416) 458-0012 and I will be happy to go over details with you.

Thanks,

Stew

Oh sure.
Pay $400 for a very good chance at a felony and a major fine.
What a deal.